- HOW CAN I SEE ALL OPEN POSITIONS AT LIGHTHOUSE ACADEMIES?
- HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A POSITION AT A LIGHTHOUSE ACADEMIES SCHOOL?
- SOME CHARTER SCHOOLS DO NOT REQUIRE TEACHERS TO BE CERTIFIED. DO TEACHER APPLICANTS NEED TO BE CERTIFIED TO WORK AT LIGHTHOUSE ACADEMIES?
- THE TEACHER POSITION DESCRIPTION ASKS FOR TWO YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE. IS A FIRST YEAR TEACHER ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- I AM INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE POSITIONS. SHOULD I SUBMIT A SEPARATE APPLICATION FOR EACH POSITION?
- HOW DO SALARIES AT LIGHTHOUSE ACADEMIES COMPARE TO OTHER SCHOOLS?
- WHAT IS THE TYPICAL SELECTION TIMELINE?
- HOW LONG AFTER I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION SHOULD I EXPECT TO HEAR A RESPONSE?
- I HAVE LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION AND STUDENT WORK I WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT AS PART OF MY APPLICATION. HOW DO I DO THAT?
- HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION ONCE IT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED?
- I’M HAVING TROUBLE APPLYING ONLINE. WHO DO I CONTACT?
- WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE GENERAL QUESTIONS?
To be considered for a position and to begin the selection process, apply online via our career center. The application process includes uploading a cover letter, resume and answering some required questions. Lighthouse Academies highly recommends tailoring your cover letter to the specific position you are applying for. Once your application has been submitted, it will be sent directly to the hiring manager who will review it and determine next steps.
When you submit an application, you will receive an automated email confirming it was received. Hiring managers review applications on a rolling basis. If the hiring manager is interested in beginning the selection process, he or she will contact you to schedule a phone interview. Once a position is filled, all candidates will receive an email notifying that their application is no longer being considered.
Lighthouse Academies works with Hirebridge to manage our online application system. If you are having trouble submitting an application, check to ensure all required fields are completed prior to clicking “submit.” If you receive an error message or are still having trouble, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you applied with. In the body of your email, include the job title, job ID number and the name of the company you applied to when you received the error message.