This document describes terms and conditions applicable to your use of the services made available by Lighthouse Academies, Inc. (“Company”, “we” or “us”) at the website www.lha.net (the “Site”).
Terms and Conditions of Use
This Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (hereafter this “Agreement”) sets forth the general terms and conditions which apply to the use by you of the Site, including the features and services offered by us from time to time at or through the Site (collectively the “Site”). Upon your acceptance, this Agreement is a legally binding instrument between you and Company, and describes your responsibilities in connection with your use of the Site. By accessing or using any Site, you agree to be legally bound to abide by this Agreement.
- Amendments. We reserve the right, exercisable in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, subtract from, or otherwise amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. This Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement was last revised and posted on the Site on January 3, 2012 to have effect from and after January 3, 2012.
- Trademark and Copyright. Lighthouse Academies, the SHINE logo, and lighthouse-academies.org are registered and/or service marks of Company in the United States. Company’s trademarks and service marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Company’s, in any manner likely to cause confusion among customers or in any way that disparages or discredits Company. Other trademarks that appear on this web site are the property of their respective owners.
- Lawful Purposes Only. The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding use of the Services and any transactions that may be facilitated, directly or indirectly, by means of the Services.
- No Use of Automated Processes. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, any automated software or program, or manual process to monitor, use or copy our Site, web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or compromise the security of the Site
- External Sites; Linking. The Site may contain links to websites on the Internet, which are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”). This Agreement does not apply to your use of any External Site to which this Site only links, and we are not responsible for the availability of any External Site to which the Site links, nor to any liability arising from any External Site.
Other websites may link to this Site only through a plain-text link. Permission must be granted by us for any other type of link to this Site. To seek our permission, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notices. Except as explicitly provided otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to Lighthouse Academies, 29140 Chapel Park Drive, Building 5-A, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543, Attn: Legal Compliance Officer (in the case of us) or to the email address you provide to Company during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given one complete business day after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to Company during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
Basic Confidentiality Policy-Personal Information
It is Company policy that personal information, such as your name, postal and e-mail address or telephone number, is private and confidential. Accordingly, the personal information you provide is stored in a secure location is accessible only by designated staff, and is used only for the purposes for which you provide the information. You have the right to inspect and correct web site personal records created by the Company. If you indicate on our sites that you would like to receive information about Company programs and services, your personal information will be added to appropriate Company mailing lists. When making donations or purchases on our website, we only retain your basic personal information including name, address and email. Billing information including credit card is handled through secure third parties and not retained by Lighthouse Academies or the third party.
Conditional Release of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information will not be released to third parties except to further the purpose for which you provide the information, or if release is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings. There are no other circumstances under which we will provide or sell personal information to third parties.
No Computer Tracking of Identifiable Information
Our web site is not set up to track, collect or distribute personally identifiable about its visitors. It does recognize the home server of visitors, but not e-mail addresses. This particular information is used only for internal purposes by Company technical support staff. No personal information is collected.
Statement on Accessibility
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact email@example.com to request assistance.